Saturday 2 March 2013

COMIC BOOK FILM SERIES: X-MEN FIRST CLASS

I had heard good things about this film and how right the rumours were!

Yes I was aware from the clips I had seen that they had played liberties with the original story line yet again but still...brilliant performances and stars aplenty doing a sterling job and great scenes.

Oddly this is the best five X-Men, or X-Men related films, so far and not an Adamantium claw in sight which just shows what I myself along with thousands of fans have said, it is the comics, the super-heroes and the characters that make this thing the success it was. It is not down to one character and not down to one actor or director either.

Hmm did Sebastian Shaw actually make that helmet? Cannot remember, lol.

Now they wre working on Days of Future Past, no not the famous Moody Blues album, and after The Avengers success many an age old X-Men fan must be have many restless nights dreaming og glowing eyes and computerised, booming voices?!

I for one know that The Avengers can not only be upstaged but that it IS and more successful and this will start a tit-for-tat battle between them, a la Marvel Comics when I was a kid, that will have us fans throwing our wallets and our mothers at them in idol worship and wanting for more?!

LMAO!

Remember The Avengers is the BIGGEST money maker by far but X-Men were a MORE peopular comic than The Avanegers. Admittedly there was not a great deal in it but that is how it was and there were various team ups and battle between them in little mini series over the years. One particular one I wish I still owned!

My god the next 12 months are going to be mad in around four blog subjects I can think of OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD, lol.

Now where is my Red Bull?! I am feeling light headed all of a sudden!!



No comments:

Post a Comment