Wednesday 27 February 2013

COMIC BOOK FILM SERIES: X-MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE

Hmm yes what do I say about this? It is OK in part and not so in others...

SO things were just VERY wrong with the story and though I had just left the comic book world when Gambit appeared I did not like the sound of him in all honesty.

However in this film he looked quite an interesting character indeed! Wanted to see more of him.

But you did not and so it lets the side down for me mostly. A missed opportunity I am hoping they will make up for in the up and coming The Wolverine!

I was surprised to pick this up in a cash converter type store that shall not be named for the measly sum of £2.50 and to be honest I should have picked up that it will not be as good as I had been hearing?!

Me dumb arse! Still it was only £2.50 and had it been £18 I would have been squealing like a stuck ... thing! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment