Sunday 24 February 2013

COMIC BOOK FILM SERIES: X-MEN 3

X-Men 3 utterly, utterly destroyed it for me and a classic case where a bunch of names think that they can change what is a classic thing to their way and it will be as good or better?!

I have it and a wince several times on the rare occasions I watch it. Well the pitfalls of being a big fan is you will own them despite them being...well shite really?! LOL.

No..no..NO..NO!!!

If you insist on being arrogant go and invent your own group of heroes and then make a movie!!

Where do I begin with this one. Angel is a very late member of the X-Men yet he was of the FIRST FIVE! Played by a bloody great actor and you hardly see him and took bloody ages before I realised it was same guy in The Punisher and my favourite character in that movie?!

Dark Phoenix, who looks crap, kills a man she eventually MARRIES?! CYCLOPS?! NO.. NO  oh you get the idea?!

She is killed on EARTH by WOLVERINE? No morons it was the moon and a GUN... did you even fllick THROUGH X-MEN number 137?! Well yes I owned this and a great deal more besides too.

Still not that much of Colossus either. THERE IS NO I IN TEAM OR INDEED X-MEN?!

Jesus let it be said that this how how you do not do it unless you head is up your backside?!

Did not stop Amazing Spider-Man though?! LMAO!

Right I have the Avengers, sorry Avengers ASSEMBLE that mechano set, and the first trilogy of X-Men out of the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment