Saturday 20 July 2013

THE STEEL AND THE KNIGHT

Well here is a strange one?!

Yes and wow I can't wait and all other expletives you can think of...

...but where dues this leave the Justice League movie?!

As this had been announced for the year in which people were quoting the launch of the Justice League I now, target sadly, cannot see a Justice League film until at least 2016?!

A shame if this is true and an odd decision. Sadly going for the money really and not the fans. I would rather see a Justice League movie. As a kid I was not big on Batman, but Iron Man, but they made great movies. I always saw the team up of Superman and Batman as a but one sided.

Thinking about it realistically all the characters of the Justice League have either bombed slightly, Green Lantern and unfairly, or are unknown quantities. Well Aquaman gets the Mickey taken out of him by Seth Farlane. Wonder Woman needs an upgrade of sorts or modernising and a little 1970's and campish, lol.

As I said previously there are many others in the Justice League roster other than the original line up of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash and Aquaman and The Martian Manhunter, Jon Jonezz. The latter could make for a good film and I still believe Green Lantern can do better at the box office! There wad the Firestorm character who became a member and several others over the years.

Now some fans may state that this is not accurate to the comics but only very recently I was reminded of something I had long since forgotten! In a conversation with a mate of mine called Steve we got confused over issue Number One of the Justice League. He remembered the cover quite well and I remembered it differently?! It turns out that he was right and I was wrong...slightly, lol.

Basically I remembered a starfish on the cover and a giant one with an eye in the middle? So we looked then up and it turned out that the Justice Leagues first difference was not in the first issue of their series but that of another! I think it was actually the Brave And The Bold which I think was also the series Batman first appeared. Either that or it could of been World's Finest series, I cannot recall now. Anyway the point I wanted to make was that which I had forgotten while getting list in the annals of history, super heroes and childhood. What I had FORGOTTEN was that neither Superman or Batman were in the ORIGINAL JUSTICE LEAGUE LINEUP?!

Oh and the starfish was called Starro, lol.

Now you think a little detail like that one would remember?! LMAO!

Batman and Superman to team up http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23394229

No comments:

Post a Comment