Monday 8 July 2013

IRON MAN 2



Hmm finally I get to write something about another comic book movie and this time around I finally get to see Iron Man 2 after being put off from buying it due to reviews.

To be honest I thought it was OK but what let it down for me were two things and one is despite the action at the end it felt very light on it until then. I felt it missed a action sequence/battle involving Iron Man!

Indeed that leads me onto the next thing I found irritating and that is the party scene which despite the interesting part of the story line where he his having these internal battles it was just a bit too much and a bit too far.

If that was edited down and an action scene was in it would have received an extra star than those it received.

Also there is another factor with Iron Man and maybe this is down to me just not being into him with the comics but at this point there has been two films and not a single identifiable bad guy for me.

In fact the bigger badder bad guys have been totally absent this far in the movies albeit with glimpses of them and this includes Galactus the Cloud, A Sentinels head and Thanos' mug for around 5 seconds at the end of Avengers.

I still hope for a proper Silver Surfer movie at some point and hope that if the studio that did the Fantastic Four films ARE going to reboot it and therefore hold onto the rights of the Silver Surfer but do nothing with it I will be madder than hell?!?! LMAO!

Indeed they need to do a better surfer and by that I mean sort out that rubbish they did in the movie about his board as well as what it looked like! There are no American's on Norin Radd's planet it is just an oblong board! With THREE LINES running down its centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment