Wednesday 2 August 2017

THE GREEN LANTERN SPEAKS

Something I forgot to mention in my last post was another detail in the trailer for the Justice League.

Now .. I kept forgetting things because .. well that is kinda what I do and it is damned annoying but .. during the trailer as the Bat-mobile turns a corner, I think it was, you hear someone saying ..

"I do not recognise this world"

and then you hear Bruce Wayne saying ..

"You don't have to recognise it. You just have to save it."

Now what I thought was that this was a Green Lantern and backed up the early rumours/reports, that a Green Lantern other than Hal Jordan or John Stewart would appear in the film.

Now this could well be someone else too? Maybe a certain Mr. Miracle?

I now see that several more people have picked up on the fact there were not one but TWO ripples in the glass of whiskey. One guy analysing the trailer even went as far as I did and stated that Alfred looks and notices something in the glass AFTER th second ripple so might even be a third?

Jesus .. if there were three people landing?


  • Superman
  • Supergirl
  • Green Lantern
  • Mr Mircacle
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Shazam
My guess would be that the two or three or from the list above and I only state Shazam here and now because suddenly thy are talking about a Shazam movie after all this time.

It could be a Wonder Woman thing all over again and they are going to show off someone for a small section of the film who gets a film not long after. Green Lantern Corps does seem further off than Shazam.

Also there has been a lot of talk about how Jason Mamoa admitted he had known for several years he was going to be Aquaman but had to keep it quiet. People pointing this out, I think Jaeroar was one, said that Shazam might already have long since been cast? Damned good point actually.

For me Shazam is an outside possibility and only the sudden talk about a movie perhaps being in pre-production or even production, have short term memory issues here, made me think he might just be a possibility.

To be honest I would have called anyone crazy for suggesting Supergirl would be in the Justice League movie. But someone has to point out that Superman is not dead, or might not be dead and get his body up out of the atmosphere. Well I am assuming this has to take place outside the atmosphere because of how he regenerated in Batman v Superman.

I loved Wonder Woman but I so wanted her to fly properly and if there is one thing I noticed about both Marvel and DC films they are reluctant to get their heroes to fly, to fly too much and even when they do it seems a little .. off somehow. I thought this about the films of two of my favourite super heroes as a kid and that is both Superman and Thor. They both have issues with anything that is not a dead straight line of sight flight. I think they are playing it safe and have a little trepidation in the execution of flying scenes?

So far it all looks like jumping really far or hanging on to a heavy object as that hurtles through the air.

One last thing that has been bugging me .. that second ripple? I do not see how Green Lantern would land like that? I mean technically Superman does not actually land causing and impact tremor but he seems to do it in the two films they have put him in. So for me the only other person that would do that is Supergirl and that is why I think it might be her.

Also .. wll with Wonder Woman being so successful and the Supergirl TV series being fairly popular, in its first season at any rate, they might now think they can sell a Supergirl big screen film?

Cast an actress .. plonk her in Justice League for a cameo saving Superman and of the fans go nuts like thy did for Wonder Woman? Quids in! I mean dollars in! Lol.

Yeah so I think that was .. umm what's his name? Abin Sur? The guy that whose ring chooses Hal Jordan, or the purple alien that dies at the beginning of the Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern movie.

Someone that does not recognise Earth can only really be one of two people and that is a Green Lantern, as they have no Hal Jordan yet, or Mr Miracle who is from Apokolips.

I cannot see them putting in Mr Mircacle in this first Justice League film and they did say that a Green Lantern would appear in the Justice League, suggesting an alien Green Lantern?

Just thinking out loud.

Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment