Sunday 23 July 2017

THAT MISSED IN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE

I am going to put this here but it will help explain to other blogs how I spot small details.

The trailer to Justice League for Comic Con 2017 has just released and I have watched hundreds of reactions and reviews and something was missed by about a third or more and something else was missed altogether by everyone..


  • "No Lanterns" is stated by Steppenwolf at one point in the trailer ..
  • At the very end where everyone assumes that Alfred is talking to Superman? ..
  • There were TWO impact tremors before Alfred even noticed something with the glass of whiskey ..
  • So it could be THREE impact tremors ..
  • Two or THREE people landed!
  • So my prediction is; obviously one is Superman .. sorry to the dude that insisted in one comment section that he is dead .. your an idiot .
  • The other or others has to be Green Lantern and possibly Supergirl of Martian Manhunter
  • But like I said .. there could have been three impact tremors sooo ... LOL

There I said it and it is dated.

Also ..

That was pretty epic and considering no Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter or anyone else is in it .. my God, I think this might just live up to my childhood and the imaginations I had back then on reading the Justice League and the first run in with Steppenwolf and Darkseid?!

EDIT:

Jesus I forgot to add another big reveal .. the music!

Now I did not realise at first but then I started to recognise it. I then thought it was like a remix of music from the Man of Steel.

But then after a while I then thought .. wait a minute? I think this is the music from the Green Lantern movie?!

LOL.

EDIT II:

Finally someone actually notices that there are in fact two impact tremors . though he failed to note that ALfred only look at the glass after the second.

To add a bit more to this the second one was a lighter impact than the first .. so maybe a certain blond haired Kryptonian who actually tells Batman that Superman is not dead which is why he told Alfred he might turn up?

Oops .. forgot the link ..



EDIT III:

Actually thought about it some more .. it is Supergirl a the end and she takes Supes body up into space to allow him to get the sun's rays and his cells to repair Lol.

Annoyed I did not think of this before as he really has to do that, as we saw in BvS. Only a Green Lantern or Supergirl appearing can do this. Or Martin Manhunter too come to think about it but ... it was clearly a red cape and that hologram that Bruce Wayne was looking at I think was Supergirl contacting him to tell him that Supes is not dead and she was coming to save him.

No comments:

Post a Comment