Sunday 16 June 2013

MAN OF STEEL OPENING WEEKEND PREVIEW

I have referred to his as a preview and you will see why before long.

I am gleefully and confusingly reporting that there are reports out there trumpeting the figure of $125 Million domestically for Man of Steel and that here in the UK we had the biggest opeining weekend of $17 Million Dollars which is fantastico!!

ONLY! I am looking out my living room window and it is 9.50pm and not quite dark yet!

Also I am pretty sure that the USA has three time zones which are 4, 6 and 8 hours behind us in the UK so these figures and thereofre that of my last post is absolute eyewash. Unless of course cinema screens no longer open on Sundays and this has not been mentioned nor taken into consideration the figures for takings they refer too?!

So I am a little confused even by the UK reports as they day has a few hours to go yet!!

By my calculations some parts of America still has a ehole TEN HOURS to go which is a whole FIFTH of a weekend and god know when these pages were posted up online?!

I am sure many I was reading were about an hour ago and most stated an hour to 4 hours ago. Meaning the USA had 14 hours of the weekend left?!

LMAO!

The mind boggles!

If the official figure for the UK turns out to be $17 Million I will end up scratching my head in disbelief.

Secretly I am hoping these are a bunch of idiots PREDICTING the takings based on some mad formulae and am now hopig that they are way off there $125 Million and it takes over $130 Million and the higher the better as the more WRONG They all look, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment