Tuesday 30 October 2012

WHAT IS IT WITH REMOVING MASKS?!?!

I am sure that these film studio bosses have no directors available with any BALLS after seeing my latest super hero movie and the return of an old childhood favourite.

Or maybe someone needs to tell these actors they are NOT directors or producers?!

I do not know about you but I watched The Amazing Spider-Man, with Andrew Garfield or whatever his name was, recently and it was truly amazing...

...in that the entire population of New York had not realised who Spider-Man's secret identity was?!

DO these people (actors/directors) understand the concept of a secret identity? He used his power so bloody much to an audience and had his mask off while suited up so often that I had decided that the director thought the entire population of New York was deaf dumb and blind?!

Tobey Maguire torn mask at the end of his first spidey film and the train incident was bad enough, I could live with those. But for me a damn good film was ruined because that bloody mask has to keep coming off to remind movie viewers of who he is?! No your not bloody spider-man your just an actor playing the part? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD how DO these people get into movies in the first place is beyond me.

Do me a favour in future for any pompous self-centred big head actor if you are going to demand the mask off AT ALL, go and do another movie! Or wait for an offer for a hero that DOES NOT WEAR ONE!!

You are going to ruin a whole load of super hero movies because your heads are wayyyyyy too big!!!

People go to the cinema to watch the film, see their heroes, follow a story and see special effects they are not going to watch The [insert big headed actors name here] Show?! LMAO.

In the comics he wears a mask when he uses his powers, always! You could go 100 comics and not one other soul would see him without it, unless he is diving for cover at the time. So to not only see a mask-less Spider-Man half a dozen times in the course of just ONE MOVIE and use his powers while skateboarding in his casual clothes is not only bloody ridiculous it makes YOU look ridiculous!!

For God sake STOP IT and DIRECTORS GROW SOME BLOODY GONADS!!

Jesus Christ what IS with these people!

Right that is my royal rant done with, I feel a lot better now. At least until The Amazing Blind New Yorkers sequel, I mean Amazing Spider-Man 2 sequel that is. I think if I was a New Yorker and had just watched that movie I would have asked myself 'Wait!? What are we ... STUPID?!'

Let us hope that stop making assess of themselves before the takings start dropping like lead balloons and they destroy these comic book franchises and ruin it for everyone including themselves.

Umm does not take a great deal of working out now does it?!

OK NOW MY RANT IS OVER!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment